veryone wants to grow their business. If not, please stop reading this email.
Every single day for the last 6 years I've spoken to Travel Agency Owners, Marketing directors, V.P's of Sales, Travel agents, Consortia heads, etc. about one thing.
How to grow.
Here's the problem.
Most companies aren't ready to grow.
I always start my partnership meetings off more or less the same way.
Explain to me how you market and drive sales currently?
Then I'd ask these questions
- What's your current customer acquisition cost?
- What's the current lifetime value of the average customer in your database?
- What are your current new customer acquisition strategy/strategies
- What strategy or strategies do you presently use to prevent turn and retain customers
- What's your reactivation strategy for customers on your database that are not yet booked?
- How are you adding value to the travel transaction? What are some of your unique selling advantages?
STOP.. Wait a minute
Close your eyes for a second, think of the biggest companies in your space.
Got em pictured? Awesome!!! Guess what? Every single one of those organizations has the above strategies down to a science, and know those first two numbers cold.
Scaling and growing is not a fluke. It's not an "Oh I put a video up on Youtube one day, and it went viral".
Zenefits 1 to 100 million in 24 months = Systems
Echosign 0 to 144 million in 7 years = Systems
Hubspot 100 million in revenue and a Billion Dollar Valuation = Systems
Priceline 52 Billion dollar market cap ( Up 5% as I write this ) = Systems
The result they scale and grow exponentially
Once you can answer those questions, all you have to do is put the right systems in place to execute them.
If you're like me, systems can be a scary word. I can, however, tell you companies don't scale without the proper systems in place.
I have good news, if you've made it this far, own a travel agency or tour operator we have created a system that can help.
- Interested in Hypergrowth?
- Want to create predictable sales pipelines?
- Make sales more scalable?
- Turn your team into marketers?
- Double your transaction size?
- Find customers with 5 figure LTV's?
- Reactivate dormant customers?
Click the button below and get a free consultation and analysis of your business
Is AirBnB affecting your hotel bookings?
Hotel bookings are eventually going the way of airline seatsIn fact, some surveys show that in response, hotels in a bunch of destinations have lowered their prices to match or even beat, AirBnB. It's hard to compete with a well appointed home. So some travel consultants have now started to...
f you did everything right with the content and calls to action, leads will start coming in. Slowly at first, but then more regularly - a few a week or more, depending on the amount of content you have. Here’s how to follow up (nurture) these leads.Now that you have...