his week, we have been figuring out ways we can use email marketing to grow your travel customers.
Today, I am going to highlight some of the strategies we have used at Travel Agency Tribes to grow an enviable email list…
An email list that has gone on to bring in a thousands of customers…take a look below:
- Highlight the benefits of your being on your email list – If for example you are using a paper sign-up sheet and you are a brick and mortar travel agency, you can offer discounts for the travel customers who sign up on your list.
- Give freebies – At TAT, we create a landing page where our customers sign up to download our guides. Click on the above links to see our landing pages.
- Sign up buttons – All your emails should end with a call to action sign up button. An example is the one at the end of this email.
- Host travel seminars and conferences and collect emails – Note: always send an introduction email before you send out your newsletters.
- Attend trade shows and collect emails.
- Export your address book to a spreadsheet and mark out potential email list subscribers.
- Ask for emails when you get a chance to talk face to face with customers.
- Make it easy to sign up using mobile phones.
- Place membership forms at the lobbies of travel suppliers such as airlines, hotels and cruise ships.
- Create a sign-up form on your travel agency’s Facebook page and website.
- Use guest Wi-Fi log-ins at the travel suppliers’ premises…note that there are ethical issues here, but we can help you navigate this.
- Run a social media ad asking travelers to subscribe to your email list for travelling tips.
- Promise exclusive access to your travel resources for your email subscribers.
- Write valuable email content.
- Request current subscribers to share your email with their friends.
- Use online webinars as a way of collecting emails.
- Create newsworthy content and get it featured on the industry online publishers. Ensure you have a link for subscription at the end.
- Create a pop-over email submission form on your website.
- Create an email subscription CTA at the end of your YouTube videos.
- Create an opt-in form with a customer testimonial on it.
We could go on and on, but you get the idea. We are the experts and can do all of this and more for you.
Click here to let our consultants know what they can do for your travel agency.
A Different Perspective on User Experience on Travel Websites
Giving the users the relevant information at the right buying cycle is just but the first step. Your travel customers...
How Travel Agents Can Use Influencers for their Marketing Campaigns
The modern traveler does not attach a lot of weight to information coming from the internet unless it comes from...