Have you paid attention to Social Media lately? Six years after establishment, Instagram has grown to a 500-million strong active users network.
These users share 80 million photos daily. Everybody wants their friends to know what they are doing and where they are doing it in real time.
That’s big. Clearly, the world has an appetite for imagery, and this is influencing travel decisions.
So how do you tap into that huge market? First of all, let’s see what the challenge is:
- Targeting – Who is your ideal lead in your travel niche?
- Optimization – What does your lead stand to gain when they get to your Instagram? Can they trust you? Is your branding correctly done to solve your lead’s problem? Can your images and profile name connect with your followers?
Actions You Can Take
- Communicate something fun and interesting – your new cities, destinations, and foods.
- Tell stories of relationships formed in different countries.
- Give unique perspectives on your travel photos, and thus inspire adventure among your followers.
- Use a mix of travel inspiration and style to keep your audience motivated and engaged.
- Explore new places to visit with your audience and thereby creating a spirit of adventure.
- Give solutions of how fulltime employees can see the world and how they can manage this.
- Give variety. People love the beach, jungle safaris, extreme sports, and others a road trip. Variety captures the widest audience.
- Help your followers see that they can have a glamorous travel life with a small budget.
How Can Travel Agency Tribes Consultants Help?
- Ensure your content is exactly what your customers want to consume.
- Come up with a posting schedule.
- Research your hashtags – Search on Instagram the hashtags with over 1000 images in your niche. Best practice is to put 2 or 3 image-specific hashtags for every posted image.
- Look for ‘Share for Share’ partners. These are accounts that operate in your niche.
- Get influencers in your niche to share your content for a small fee.
- Use the following-liking-commenting strategy on 3 hashtags similar to your niche consistently until their owners do the same for your profile and hashtags.
- Create a benefit driven call-to-action
- Ensure that all your Instagram images have a call-to-action awesome call to action e.g. Tap if you agree this destination is awesome, Tag a friend who wants to travel here, Is this destination what you’ve been looking for?
- Continuously track your Instagram’s landing page and landing page conversion clicks.
- Help you establish the value of the customer acquired on Instagram as compared to the cost of acquiring them.
The 4 Main Components of Travel Agency Marketing Plans
For you to be able to develop a great product, you need to ask yourself this question: how can I...
What’s in Your Travel Agency’s Business Name?
Your business name will be the foundation of every business decision you will make. Although you can change your travel...