Trek through the incredible Annapurna region and be awed by the Nepalese Himalayas. These snow-capped peaks, mist-shrouded valleys, isolated communities and remote monasteries will inspire those with a bold spirit and a yearning for a definitive nature experience. Reach altitudes of more than 5,000 m, discover the ancestral traditions of the local people and immerse yourself completely in the spectacular mountain wilderness of the Annapurna Circuit.
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- Learn the illustrious history of the once prosperous hilltop trading town of Bandipur, lost to the minds of most travellers and a delight to wander
- Trek the mighty Annapurnas and uncover a different side of the Himalayas – terraced rice fields, oak and rhododendron forests, all surrounded by stunning snow-capped peaks
- Conquer the climb to the highest point on the Annapurna Circuit, crossing the Thorong Pass at 5,416 metres
- Soak up beautiful views of mastered mountains while relaxing by Pokhara’s Phewa Lake