Experience the high mountains of Nepal on this challenging trekking adventure. Conquer Everest's Base Camp, a holy grail for mountaineers, and complete the arduous Annapurna Circuit. Take in stunning scenery and soak up the rich cultures and traditions of this beautiful country, exploring tiny villages and meeting friendly locals along the way. Ever dreamed of seeing the wind-swept peak of Everest, of traversing high passes and crossing blue-white glaciers, of meeting holy men and taking in nature at its grandest? This trip has it all.
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- Explore timeless Kathmandu
- View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
-Trek to Everest Base Camp, from where mountaineering climbs of the worlds highest peak begin.
- Learn the illustrious history of the once prosperous hilltop trading town of Bandipur, lost to the minds of most travellers and a delight to wander
- Trek the mighty Annapurnas and uncover a different side of the Himalayas – terraced rice fields, oak and rhododendron forests, all surrounded by stunning snow-capped peaks
- Conquer the climb to the highest point on the Annapurna Circuit, crossing the Thorong Pass at 5,416 metres
- Soak up beautiful views of mastered mountains while relaxing by Pokhara’s Phewa Lake