''If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together'' - African proverb
As you can see, success with your online marketing is not about just setting it up. it’s about doing the work every week to help retain customers and attract new ones.
If you decide to hire someone to help either full or part time, here are some tips.
Get someone who is very internet savvy
It’s no sense hiring someone who does not know basic internet fundamentals. A good way to test the qualifications of anyone is to ask them to:
- Create a social media account
- Post something in a blog on wordpress.com
- Determine the best keywords to use for your agency’s SEO efforts
Create a publishing calendar
The person whom you hire should follow this calendar rigorously.
Here’s an example:
- Write 2 Blog posts on Monday
- Add other website content on Tuesday
- Social Media scheduling on Wednesday
- Create and Send Newsletter on Thursday
- Traffic and leads report on Friday
Look for local help or use upwork.com to find someone remotely.
Establish the name, address, description, tagline and other blurbs, logo and other assets of your agency should be used consistently in all public postings..
If this is all too much, we do have a service that does all of this in an affordable way.
Just contact us to get started.
Back to: Table of Contents